Pine Mountain Settlement School is seeking to hire an Office AssistantPOSITION TITLE: Office Assistant
REGULAR (X) TEMPORARY ( )
STATUS: EXEMPT ( ) NON-EXEMPT (X)
WORK LOCATION: Pine Mountain Settlement School, Bledsoe, Kentucky
SUPERVISED BY: Executive Director
REGULARLY SCHDULED HRS/WK: 40 hours per week during 12-month calendar year
The Office Assistant will handle daily administrative duties including answering phone and email inquiries, accepting reservations, processing donations, updating print and web materials, and carrying out basic bookkeeping duties. The main responsibility of the Office Assistant is to ensure high-quality client services and responsive operations at Pine Mountain Settlement School. Specific duties include:
• Answering and following up on all phone calls and email inquiries. Transferring and directing inquiries to appropriate departments.
• Coordinating and communicating with guests and groups to ensure that they receive information in a timely manner, and that questions are answered or directed to appropriate staff.
• Update print and web materials. Printing and distributing materials to various locations on campus.
• Maintain and distribute master calendar events on a weekly basis.
• Assist programming in developing workshop schedules and materials.
• Log all incoming cash and checks. Create deposit record for bank. Log and process accounts payable. Create invoices for school groups, workshops, and retreats.
• Enter payroll hours into payroll system.
• Process any new employee. Setup employee in payroll.
• Maintain donor database with updated addresses. Log all donations and generate donor letters in database.
• Order and assist in ordering administrative and office supplies.
• Retrieve and sort all mail for Pine Mountain Settlement School. Coordinate mass mailings.
To apply: Applicant must email a cover letter and resume to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is March 3.
« Return to News